A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or
50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport size colour photo.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Class 10 Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B. (if Applicable)
- Medical Certificate PH/VH candidates (if Applicable)
1) A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH/VH unless the certificate is submitted.
2) Honours applicants must select one honours subject in combination with two elective subjects.
3) Student should not select same subject between the honours and elective subjects for ex : if you opt for English honours then you cannot select English as your elective subject.
Documents to be submitted at the Time of ADMISSION
- Higher Secondary Mark sheet (TWO photocopies of BOTH sides)
- Admit Card -Class- X or Pass Certificate or mark sheet issued by the Board in which date of birth is mentioned – (TWO photocopy)
- Original Character Certificate & Transfer Certificate from the Head of the previous institution
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates –If Applicable (Two photocopy)
- Letter from Parish Priests/Pastors – For Christians (Original)
- Six recent, colour Passport size photographs
- Original Affidavits regarding Anti-ragging (both by Student & by Parent )
- Photocopy of the parent's photo ID card
- Original Migration Certificate (Except WBCHSE)