A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or
- 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport size colour photo.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Class 10 Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B. (if Applicable)
- Medical Certificate PH/VH candidates (if Applicable)
1) A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH/VH unless the certificate is submitted.
2) Honours applicants must select one honours subject in combination with two elective subjects.
3) Student should not select same subject between the honours and elective subjects for ex : if you opt for English honours then you cannot select English as your elective subject.
Documents Required During Physical Verification :
- Printed copy of Application Form
- Age Proof (Admit Card / Pass Certificate) - 2 Sets
- 12th Mark-sheet - 2 Sets
- Six Photographs
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (Except WBCHSE)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if Applicable)
- Parish Priest's / Pastor's letter (for Christians)
- Original Affidavit regarding Anti Ragging ( both by student & by Parent)
- Parent's Photo ID Card with address Proof
Photocopies need to be SELF attested